Designed for maximum output, TecNiq lamps use top-performing LEDs, electronics, aluminum construction and lens technology to provide exceptional visibility over an industry-leading angular range. With standard mounting patterns, the K series can be used in new vehicles or to replace existing lights. Designed and assembled in the USA with low electrical noise, submersible electronics, an excellent price, and a lifetime warranty, TecNiq scene lamps are the new leaders in LED emergency scene lighting.
This scene light delivers stunning performance in a low-profile, surface mount design. TecNiq’s design and technology enables all of our K series scene lights to exceed the NFPA/KKK near vehicle illumination requirements by several times.
- Light beam from horizontal to the base of the vehicle ensures continual ground coverage
- 5000K LEDs provide natural color balance
- IP68 Rated for long-term dust and water-intrusion proof
- Meets all NFPA 1901 and Triple K specifications, including upcoming regulations
- Powerful TecNiq scene lighting fits standard mounting holes for easy upgrade
- Lamp & Trim Sold Separate
|Voltage:||9 - 30V DC|
|Lumens:||2500 Source Lumens|
|Mounting:||Surface mount using just (4) screws (included)|
|Angle:||0° to 90° and +/- 45° along vehicle|